Lots of individuals believe that freelancing is a cakewalk but; not true. A freelancer needs to handle a gamut of assignments such as project management, bookkeeping and billing, lead generation, customer support and so forth. Handling your small business as a freelancer, can be tiresome; nevertheless, you can make everything less complicated by welcoming technology and its convenient tools. As a freelancer, you have to have a positive view of tools that can improve certain functions of your small business. Listed here are convenient tools each and every freelancer should know about:
1. Evernote: innovative geniuses realize that an exceptional idea can happen any time. Write down your ideas, motivations or suggestions. You could focus on them at your own pace. You may also research the items saved in Evernote through voice communications. Freelancers like developers/designers can use Evernote to share their imaginative ideas with their clients.
2. Quickbooks: If you’re having difficulties with tax calculations or invoice planning, consider Quickbooks. Quickbooks is a great software program that can assist you in generating invoices, managing your funds and calculating your income taxes. It’s offered in various versions and there’s even a free version to suit the needs of your business.
3. Turbo Tax: Turbo Tax is just about the most popular automated tax software ever. It is able to import data from a variety of resources and saves you time and work.
4. Base camp: Base camp happens to be one of greatest tools for project management. It helps you to monitor numerous clients through a single user system.
5. Harvest: A straight forward and reliable time monitoring application. It offers you a comprehensive break-up of your time used and therefore enables you to bill in an precise manner.
If you have favorites you’d like to share with other freelancers, please add them in the comments.
This is Shilonda Downing, signing off for Virtual Work Team LLC!